CHALLENGE: TIE A BOWTIE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
Time reqired: one hour, thirty minutes.
Thocks are sexy
I think you mean thocks are thexy.
Is that … is that ankle lingerie
Jesus Christ how terrifying
- Jason: don't be a hermit like me seriously
- Iqra: what if i lure people into my cave
- Jason: not good
- Jason: that works
- Iqra: with the prospects of like
- Jason: and then eat them?
- Iqra: idk
- Iqra: /yes/
- Iqra: i'll say
- Iqra: GUYS I HAEV FOOD!!
- Iqra: and they'll come
- Iqra: and they'll be like where!!
- Iqra: and i'll point at them and be like DINNER IS DERVED
- Iqra: SERVED
- Jason: lmao
- Jason: you wouldn't eat me though would you :(
- Jason: if I came to visit somehow by magic or something :(
- Iqra: you're my son ofc not
- Iqra: i'd feet you
- Iqra: parts of
- Jason: oh good
- Iqra: other people
- Iqra: :|
- Jason: lol
- Jason: :|
- Iqra: i hope you like leg
- Jason: I am fine with leg
- Iqra: perfect
- Iqra: do you like your leg extra crispy
- Jason: I do!!
- Jason: in the event of muscled leg I prefer it slow roasted though
- Iqra: that can be arranged :|
- Jason: helps it from becoming too stiff
- Jason: awesome :|
- Iqra: i see a very fun family reunion coming up in the future
- Keytar: but I always was into norse mythology and odin's a dick and loki's a dick and thor's a dick and they're all dicks
- Keytar: so
- Keytar: actually odin especially
- Magnae: yes
- Keytar: you don't want odin anywhere near you
- Magnae: dickfather
- Magnae: actually
- Keytar: especially not on windy nights
- Magnae: he is
- Keytar: ;asldkj;faskdaf odin dickfather
- Keytar: yes
- Magnae: he created the mandicks
- Magnae: so dickfather
- Magnae: he probably has a dick in his other eye too
Why do you always leave me?!” Hanger cried when Coat returned that evening. “I have to spend every day here, waiting for you. Is there another hanger?!”
“You’re the only one,” Coat wept. “I can’t help it. Sometimes I really have to go out, but I always think of you.”
“Get away from me,” Hanger sobbed.
“I can’t,” Coat said sadly. “We’re meant to be. Forgive me, please.”
“I don’t know if I can,” Hanger cried.
- Wonder: Everyone in comics never dies they just come back to life or come back as a new person
- Mochi: You know who never comes back...Spiderman's uncle.
- Wonder: You know who else....Batman's parents
- Face: We are the worst people
My first reaction was ‘Nice thought but there’s no way, Coulson is much younger than…’ and then I stopped mid-thought.
Because you know what.
You know what.
After Steve, the US government had to keep trying to recreate the Super-Soldier Serum.
would be the FIRST DAMN PERSON IN LINE to volunteer?
They told us it never worked again. And that was kind of true. They never again recreated the super-strength or the gleaming pecs. But other things, they got right. They got the vastly delayed aging. And the kind of reflexes that make a man able to take out two armed thugs with a bag of flour. And the talent for leading through example. And they got the most important part, Erskine’s favorite part: the magnification of moral fiber, taking the loyalty and selflessness of a loyal and selfless man and making him into something spectacular.
Coulson didn’t buy those vintage cards on Ebay.
He’s had them since he was a little boy.
That little boy right there.